• Administrators
(07-10-2010, 08:23 PM)maddies_mummy Wrote: How ironic that you post about this, I had to cancel my Asda home shopping delivery due today because I didn't have enough money in the bank to pay for it! *laughs*
Did they pre-authorise the payment at all as sometimes they pre-autorise the payment so it reserves the money once and they try to take it again so in theory you pay again and they refund the other one?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
They do "pre" take it, yes, and I had to cancel it as I didn't have enough to pay it anyway, lol. This week will have to be a "rummage through the cupboards and use up what we've got" kinda week!
Julie xx

• Administrators
(07-11-2010, 06:55 PM)maddies_mummy Wrote: This week will have to be a "rummage through the cupboards and use up what we've got" kinda week!
Some of the best meals can be made like that in my view Smile

• VIP
You're right, we had a chicken korma for tea, using a jar of sauce I had lurking in the cupboard, already had the rice and had some diced chicken in the freezer. Was yum! I think I'd better attempt to meal plan for the rest of the week though or I'll be stumped!
Julie xx

• Administrators
(07-11-2010, 07:02 PM)maddies_mummy Wrote: You're right, we had a chicken korma for tea, using a jar of sauce I had lurking in the cupboard, already had the rice and had some diced chicken in the freezer. Was yum! I think I'd better attempt to meal plan for the rest of the week though or I'll be stumped!
Some weeks we just dont have time for the main grocery shop so we have to use up the emegency food and it makes it a little more intresting as i find myself buying the same foods each week out of habbit but in the freezer i discover the things i sometimes buy thinking that looks nice but then we stick to the usual when it comes to cooking but if we havent got the usual i use up the goodies!
I have 5 curry sauces in the cupboard (I was doing the kitchen organisation and noticed) and yet we dont eat them but they are there for the emergency days Smile
Cant beat a nice curry!