• Administrators
I remember the adviser on this site said they were working to a 4-5 month time frame Smile
The family fund staff member will be on Monday no doubt and will check the site for family fund questions and will try to give you an answer Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Hi I am new to this website and forums and trying to find my way about it. I have been reading the family fund responses and wonder if anybody could point me in the right direction for may application and what type of things can you apply for

• Moderators
hi taylorae,
i have posted on your thread but i will put it here in case you miss it
http://www.familyfund.org.uk and if you look on there it will give you some ideas on what you can apply for, the first application they are usually more generous and can help with things like washers or fridge freezers to holidays or money for day trips to beds and bedding so it is definitely worth applying if you meet the criteria
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(07-10-2010, 07:50 PM)Daniel Wrote: I remember the adviser on this site said they were working to a 4-5 month time frame Smile
The family fund staff member will be on Monday no doubt and will check the site for family fund questions and will try to give you an answer Smile

Yup, here I am, I try to check the forum every day during the week if I can!

A new application is indeed taking about 4 months at the moment. This is only an estimation though, not a guarantee, but we will write to you as soon as a decision has been made, or if we need further information from you.

As others have advised, if you want an update, send your name, address, child's name and DOB to info@familyfund.org.uk and we will give you an update.

Best wishes,
Family Fund