• VIP
Hi, those of you who have received help from family fund, how long did it take to hear anything? We sent off our forms weeks ago and had them returned asking for something we had already attached (just my luck), but since returning them again about 4 weeks ago I haven't heard anything at all. I'm not expecting it to be done really quickly but how long should I leave it before I make sure it didn't get lost on the post or something?

Thanks in advance
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!

• Administrators
is it your first application? if so it can take a while, ours was about 4months but its well worth it Smile

xx

• VIP
Ours took 4 months too, I thought my form had got lost in the post, so I sent them an email after a couple of months asking for a few form, but they had received the original one. You can send them a simple email with your name/address details and ask if they've received your form, if so I would expect to wait a long time, but like Lucy, it was definitely worth it, we got a holiday and a tumble drier, grand total of £830 from them so it was completely worth the wait. Smile
Julie xx

• VIP
Mine didnt take that long actualy and i only sent 1 of partners pay slips in when they needed 2.
Think it took about 2months in total.
Ring them and ask for an update hun xxxxxxx

• VIP
Thanks guys, I will email just to make sure
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!