• VIP
I have some accessories for the Tom Cross that we used to have if anyone is interested, email me.

Kirsty xx
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!

• Established member
Hi do u still have the accessories for the tom cross buggy if so what are they and how much do u want for them, we interested as we have just been told that the maclaren major isn't suitable for Jack's needs after forking out for the accessories for that......wheelchair services hmm circus workers comes to mind Blush

• Established member
(07-08-2010, 11:14 AM)adoptivemummy Wrote: I have some accessories for the Tom Cross that we used to have if anyone is interested, email me.

Kirsty xx

Hi
Do u stil have the accessories for the Tom Cross pram
Thanks
Dawn

• VIP
[/quote]

Hi
Do u stil have the accessories for the Tom Cross pram
Thanks
Dawn
[/quote]

Hi, sorry I did email you but you obviously didn't get it?

I do still have the accessories, I have a rain hood, a raincover and the basket for underneath. I would be willing to post them to you if you reimburse me the cost of postage. I am happy for someone else to get the use from them because at the moment they are stuck in my attic but I refused on principle to let wheelchair services have the bits that I had paid for when we've just had to shell out £150 for new accessories for the wheelchair we have now (although the cheeky woman asked me for them!!)

Let me know anyway.

Kirsty xx
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!