• Registered
hi all new to site my daughter is 7 and suffers with cerebal palsy, she is happy little soul very dependant on wheelchair saw few ov us got lot ov similar things in common would love to chat more to ppl.
nikki xx

• Registered
(11-10-2009, 07:47 AM)Sarahsmum Wrote: Hi everyone, my name is Kelly- I have an 22 month old daughter with  cerebral palsy.
She was born at 28 weeks gestation so its been a tough journey from the very begining.
Are their any other parents of children with CP on the forum?
Anyway just wanted to say hello to people on the forum as hopefully we will be talking for a while to come

Hi I am wendy. My son has CP he was full term but things went wrong when he was born. He is now 19 in a week. How is your child doing now

• Registered
Hi Kelly, I have a 15 month old baby girl born at 34+6 weeks old due to conceal placenta abruption. Haven't been diagnosed yet but suffered loss of oxygen to the brain. I am fully aware of the repercussions of this. Lots of appointments, and a multidisclipnary team involved. I Lost my first child through the a similar situation at 2 years and 8 months. It's very hard at times but you all will be well.