• VIP
I heard about this website about 6 weeks ago, its a site where disabled/ill/sick etc children get post from people all over the world aswell as gifts, stickers etc.
I downloaded the application form and sent it in then about 10 days ago Xander received a letter from a lady in Australia with some stickers in in saying welcome to postpals, so checked the page and there he was on their pals list.
Since then he has received a load more cards with stickers, killian has recieved a dinosaur book and some stickers(siblings are added to), and the three lads have also had pillows made especially for them.

Check them out at http://www.postpals.co.uk you don't give out your home address but an address of a relative, friend or a postal box number where you can recieve the things.

I have also sent a few letters to some sick kiddies in hosital aswell.

I think its a wonderful site and seeing Xanders face when he recieves any letters is a picture.

stacey

hello how do u apply to sign up x

• VIP
If you send an email to viks at info@postpals.co.uk asking to have your child added she will send out an application form to you(think it actually comes electronically), just fill it in, its not long, you have to send a photo and a letter confirming your childs illness/disability(drs letter etc that you already have will do), they have to ask for proof as they have had a few sick people stating that their child is ill when their not.

Thats it.

hope that helps stacey