• Administrators
snap becki i'm about 20st and a size 20/22 Sad i feel sick when i look at fotos of myself as a size 1/14 teen Sad

sorry to dipress ur post guys Big Grin

• VIP
(07-04-2010, 05:30 PM)Mattsmum Wrote: Hi there, i have been trying to lose weight for ever so i will encourage anyone who encourages me. I have lost a total of 2stone 10 at the moment and want to lose another 2 stone by christmas!!! Trouble is school hols and lots of other stuff get in my way lol x

I know what you mean, there's always "something" isn't there? We need to stop making excuses for it now and sort it out, and imagine the fab new outfits we could be treating ourselves to for Christmas!

• Administrators
Ok then so there is no cheating them worse photos put on here Smile
And you can all upload a progress photo each month Big Grin
And we can all then know the truthful picture Smile

Come on then Excercise Fight
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(07-04-2010, 05:55 PM)corinne Wrote: i dunno lucy a salad feels nice in this weather its hard to eat anything when its so hot Big Grin though i am sitting here eating cherries hehe, did anybody watch a programme called big meets bigger (it was bbc3 but i saw it on catch up last night) i dont think its a matter of salads just smaller portions helps but making sure you eat enough calories or "points" a day or your body will think you are starving yourself and retain any fat for reserves (wow my brain is full of useless info hehe) i will weigh myself when i go to gym tomorrow as without getting the wii fit out i dont have scales and they have good ones there for when they do assessments
corinne

I'm going to look up that Big Meets Bigger programme now. Smile Have just put the children in bed. x

• Moderators
there are already fill size pics of me on here somewhere hehe,
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.