• Administrators
i really should join this Confused as i am getting married next june!! but it depresses me everytime i look at a salad Angry i am so sad at the thort of failing before ive even started!!

xx

• VIP
i will join in 2 Smile will weigh in every monday

• VIP
(07-04-2010, 05:45 PM)osullivan1986 Wrote: i will join in 2 Smile will weigh in every monday

Yay!
I've done a week of "healthy eating", well, I started on July 1st, in a bid to try and change the second half of the year, so I've done 4 days now, and am going to weigh in on Mondays too, even though tomorrow will only be 5 days into it, I find Mondays a good day for me. Good luck everyone!
(07-04-2010, 05:43 PM)Lucy Wrote: i really should join this Confused as i am getting married next june!! but it depresses me everytime i look at a salad Angry i am so sad at the thort of failing before ive even started!!

xx

Aww, you can do it, print out the "worst" photo you have of yourself and keep telling yourself you don't want to be at yours worst on your wedding day, and think of how much weight you can lose in just under a year, you can do it!!

• Moderators
i dunno lucy a salad feels nice in this weather its hard to eat anything when its so hot Big Grin though i am sitting here eating cherries hehe, did anybody watch a programme called big meets bigger (it was bbc3 but i saw it on catch up last night) i dont think its a matter of salads just smaller portions helps but making sure you eat enough calories or "points" a day or your body will think you are starving yourself and retain any fat for reserves (wow my brain is full of useless info hehe) i will weigh myself when i go to gym tomorrow as without getting the wii fit out i dont have scales and they have good ones there for when they do assessments
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
oooh il join as i am just fat haha im 19st and a size 20 Sad this thread is great x
Heart my 2 boys so much