• Moderators
ok here goes Big Grin
the original club faltered so starting a new one as we have a few new members (and some older ones) who want to make a mid year resolution, mine is i have a year before my 40th and would like to wear a costume i chose rather than what i can fit into Blush
if there are some members who would rather not post because its in general area i can move it to members only but wanted to give ppl a chance to get their posting up enough to go into members area first

right i off to find my whip Hippo
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Thanks Corinne, we can do this! We WILL do this!! Big Grin
I'm going weigh in on Mondays - means I am less likely to go mad at weekends, so will start with it tomorrow and will report back next Monday with how I do. Smile

• Administrators
(07-04-2010, 04:52 PM)corinne Wrote: right i off to find my whip Hippo
Mark will love that Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
mmmm you will have to find a spanking lioness for us to use once we lose the weight hehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
Hi there, i have been trying to lose weight for ever so i will encourage anyone who encourages me. I have lost a total of 2stone 10 at the moment and want to lose another 2 stone by christmas!!! Trouble is school hols and lots of other stuff get in my way lol x