• Registered
my name is Elena i am 23, i have a son age 23 months, he is amazeing,
he was born with Ectrodactyly itis a birth defect that causes malformation of the hands and/or feet. In this condition, the middle finger or middle toe is missing. As well, the two fingers or toes to the right and left of the missing finger are fused together. This has often led to ectrodactyly being called lobster claw hands, or lobster... claw syndrome, because the hand malformation does bear some similarity in appearance to the claws of a lobster, itis also known as cleft syndrome of the hands and feet..

i am basically on this site to hopefully find some one with the same sort of thing, and maybe we can talk and introduce are children, as i dont no any one in my family and frends circle that have this condition, and i think it would be good for my son to no other people with similar condition so he maybe does'nt feel so alone.

also would like to speak to other parents and see how they cope and handle certain situation, as i am struggling in certain situation and find nobody realy understands where im coming from..

so please feel free to contact me, and i hope i can be as much help to you guys as you can be to me.

Attached Files Image(s)

elena Heart

• VIP
welcome hun xx
i dnt know anything about it sorry xx
but i hope u find some one who can help you and give u advice xxx

becky xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Registered
(07-02-2010, 09:42 PM)becncharlie Wrote: welcome hun xx
i dnt know anything about it sorry xx
but i hope u find some one who can help you and give u advice xxx