• Established member
Does anyone know of any standing frames for very little people?

Findlay is only 66-67cm tall (about 26") and his physio and OT have said before that they don't know of any small enough for him. I found one online that is suitable from 28" tall (the XS Bantam) but I wasn't sure if there were any others I could suggest to his physio/OT. He grows very slowly so I have no idea how many months it would take him to grow the extra 2" for the Bantam (if they could even get hold of one for him)

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

• VIP

• VIP
Sorry i should have looked at the XS bantam before i said about the Jenx, it probably is not the right one for your child. I also forgot to say, I have no clue what size that is (sorry) but my daughter Jessica was in a monkey stander from last year (2 years old) and she was wearing 9-12mth old clothes. It has helped her tremendously with keeping her head up as well as putting weight on her legs/feet as it will be a while before she starts walking.

• Established member
Findlay is 14 months old and wears newborn tops and 0-3 month trousers (as his legs are long in proportion to his body) so he's rather little

• VIP
hi, your son is about the same size as mine but jacob is older and will soon be 3, we had a jenx frame but hes just too small for it, we're fow getting one the just supports is legs and we need to put him up against a coffee table or something we're not sure he's going to have the upper body support to use it yet but its our only option, i'll let you know the name of it once we have it delivered and i'll let you know.
carrie x