• Moderators
thank you very much for the happy birthdays,yes it is my birthday i am 39 today Big Grin and already planning my 40th hehe so get ur fancy dress costumes ready, i have been out for lunch with friend and going out tomorrow night with some other friends i havent seen for a while as all work different shifts but they booked tomorrow night off for me Blush went to one of those 2 for 1 pubs where if you join their email club you get a voucher for £5 your bill if 2 ppl dine (using that sat with mark Big Grin)and a voucher for a bottle of wine (friend took this home as i dont like wine hehe) and seen mum, brother and friend and going to see in laws in a few mins Big Grin
corinne

Lucy, glad u liked the pie, Daniel did say thanks but had to mention it wasnt on par with pukka lol
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
sorry its a bit late but happy birthday x

• Moderators
thanks sarah its not too late i havent started on my chocs yet Big GrinBig Grin i like to spread my birthday over a couple of days hehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Ooooh your like the queen 9
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Oh I missed this one
Happybirthday
Happy Belated Birthday Corinne
Group bounce

Hope it was a good one

Bernie
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up