• Registered
i have a britax car seat that needs a new home no longer using it and its just stuck in my garage anyone want it let me know ill post pics if there wanted

• Registered
(06-28-2010, 01:31 PM)mummy to 3 Wrote: i have a britax car seat that needs a new home no longer using it and its just stuck in my garage anyone want it let me know ill post pics if there wanted

what age / size is it for ?? is it the disability one?? if so im interested

• Registered
its not a disabity one no sorry but has got a 5 point harness as this is wht my sons needs its 9 mth to 4 yrs

http://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/eclipse

it is very simlar to that just mines black

• Administrators
I doubt it has but could you just confirm it has never been involved in any kind of road accident whatsoever....
Its just a question that keeps us out of any possible legal questions if there was ever an accident of anykind.. Blush
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(06-28-2010, 05:47 PM)Daniel Wrote: I doubt it has but could you just confirm it has never been involved in any kind of road accident whatsoever....
Its just a question that keeps us out of any possible legal questions if there was ever an accident of anykind.. Blush

no it hasnt been involed in any road accidents Smile the reason im giving it away is my son no longer fits in it