• VIP
been given a comet paymen card by the family fund called the number on the letter 3 times when i got through to someone (start of the call say extension invalid) well the guy gave me another number but that number isnt recognised, tried calling back but its just ringing out

the number i have is 0844 826 7200

the number i was given is 0844 199 2828

might give the family fund a ring as i can find anything online
just found and tried this but there closed today

Comet Corporate Gift Cards and Payment Cards

If you have received a Comet Corporate Gift Card it needs to be activated before it can be spent in a Comet store.

To activate the Comet Corporate Gift Card, please refer to the accompanying letter.

If you no longer have the letter that accompanied the card, please contact Comet Business Services on 0844 499 28 28** and select option 2 and a member of the Comet Business Services Team will be happy to help you.

• Administrators
I can go one better than that:

•please call 0845 370 1052 and select option 1
•Enter the activation code number given on your award statement
•Press the ‘*’ key on your telephone
•Enter the 16 figure card number on the front of your Family Fund card
•Press the ‘*’ key on your telephone

Let me know if it works Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
Did that work?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
ohh will try that now thanks, where do you get this stuff from? you like the problem slover lol
your
urm...activation code...not sure what that is can see anything
might be because it isnt a fmaily fund card, its a comet payment card, doesnt have a number on the front of the card either

• Moderators
the office to activate the card is closed over the weekend and evenings so you will have to call on monday after 8am, i did the same thing and called at night then called a different number who tried to put me through and then realised they were closed Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.