• VIP
Will our children have to go through the same assessment as adults to continue to receive and be awarded DLA.?

Thankyou

• Administrators
I have just heard about it on the radio and haven't had a chance to look into it properly yet, previously, usually children are exempt from this sort of thing BUT I haven't seen how the new system will work. /ive us until after the school run and I'm sure dan will be able to update you all fully on how the budget entirely will affect us all Smile xx

• VIP
The BBC says:

The government will also introduce a medical assessment for Disability Living Allowance from 2013 for new and existing claimants.

So that's everyone from 2013, new and existing claimants, whether the children and adults have the same assessment, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens on that one.

• Established member
it sounded to me it was more about getting disabled people who can be back at work so based on that im assuming Children are not included i could be wrong tho
[Image: S5034407.jpg]

• VIP
(06-22-2010, 02:20 PM)marisaxx Wrote: it sounded to me it was more about getting disabled people who can be back at work so based on that im assuming Children are not included i could be wrong tho

Yeah, that's how it sounded to me too.