• Administrators
Incredible! what an inspirational story you have, full of such pain but dealt with with such pride and strength Smile i hope you and your family are well and that zac continues to prove the doctors wrong with regard to his health

luce xx

• Administrators
A great insight into your life and truly inspiring for others too Smile
Im really liking these spotlights as its giving families of all conditions to give an insight into others lives and how they deal with the basic things.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Well it looks like my dreams for running the country might have just come true! Just been watching the emergency budget, and low and behold, from 2013 there will no longer be the horrid, long and sole destroying DLA forms to fill in. They are being replaced by a medical assessment instead.high5

• Registered
(06-22-2010, 01:14 PM)zaksmum Wrote: Well it looks like my dreams for running the country might have just come true! Just been watching the emergency budget, and low and behold, from 2013 there will no longer be the horrid, long and sole destroying DLA forms to fill in. They are being replaced by a medical assessment instead.high5

All I can hope for on that is they use proper doctors and not contract it out to ATOS or some similar fake organisation or we will all be stuffed!

• VIP
Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it and getting to know a bit more about your family. Smile