• Administrators
i'll send dan up to you Big Grin hehe

xx

• Registered
If he's got the hat we'll lend him the horse!... ''hi-ho Silver........ away!!''

• VIP
aww that is so cruel sending u massive hugs.i wudnt of been able keep quiet x

• VIP
I think that must have been so hurtful. I agree with what has been said and would definately report those parents to the people in charge of the group. If I recall things properly disability discrimination has the same position in law as racial discrimination; perhaps this needs pointing out at the group.
i often feed my 12 year old daughter out of the home --she is gastrostomy fed-- and have stared down plenty of folk! I do not mind genuine interested questions but cannot abide rude stares. Hugs coming to you.xx

• Registered
we have had something simialr when my son was ng fed and would get stares and nasty looks even taking my son hoilday we had ppl there wouldm just stare and my husband would say hey you never seen a feeding pub before i wouldnt have just walked out id i would said something these people sick how would there feel if it was there child specail children are only given to specail people Smile so dont worry and please dont stop going show these people you above them and you child is just a child as anyone elses