• Administrators
Angry how cruel!!! it totally does not make him a freak!! i dont know how i would of handled that, i think i would do as fatherjack says and report them!! its total ignorance!! people like that breed discrimination!! utterly dispicable!!

xx

• VIP
also tell the people who run it, it should be them who stops going not you!!

• VIP
omg im sorry to hear this what a nightmare how is your little boy is he ok ? give him a cuddle from me pls
well if it was me i would not of kept quiet i would have walked up to them and said really? do you think so ? well you dont have to worry do you because you have a healthy but naughty little git child!! and my child never chose to have this !! and at least im doin a better job on raising him !! phew!!!

but then again i think best go with father jack REPORT REPORT REPORT and telll the surestart place you will take it further if nothing is done !! stand your ground dont let fools like that get away !!
it gets me mad !! arghhhhh

sorry if i said anything wrong

where about are you? if your near i will come with you to that sure start id love to hear them say something!!!

big hugs to u xxx

• Registered
That's a good point, we could raise a posse and go to these places making sure the staff do as they are supposed to and that idiot parents like the ones you heard today know we wont take any s--t!

• VIP
(06-18-2010, 07:24 PM)fatherjack Wrote: That's a good point, we could raise a posse and go to these places making sure the staff do as they are supposed to and that idiot parents like the ones you heard today know we wont take any s--t!

what a geat idea shall we ? im up for it? take our Children too i would love to see what they say ?