• Registered
(06-23-2010, 06:23 PM)fatherjack Wrote:
(06-23-2010, 04:20 PM)mummy to 3 Wrote: got a email today saying the meeting isnt going ahead now Smile and if i show im paying off my resent rent arreas i dont think there will have a problem so i sent them my bank statements to show this Smile fingers crossed i should know by friday

I still wish you'd get someone to represent you ..... it's an awfully stressful thing to have to deal with....... hope friday brings you good news Smile

thankyou fatherjack its hard knowing were to start and i sumtimes feel if i ask for help i have failed in some way but yeah fingers crossed

• VIP
fingers crossed for friday, let us know

• Registered
heard nothing as yet i did email her he info she asked for but heard nohing back i did however hear from our local coucil who said that the housing assciation wanted them to to exculed us off the housing list i was very angry she did say that m y boys needs outway everything so im still on the housing list and still on the same piorty she did also say that the bungalow wont be ready till jan 2011 which in my eyes is far to long to wait im back to square on yet again