• Administrators
So they now are prepared to make an assesment?
Despite the arrears or did they confirm they were written off?
Im a little confused now? Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
there still holding the arreas agaisnt us just as we in dier need for this bungalow there willing to do an assesment with ot and another housing firm i also asked them if we didnt get this bungalow what happens now she saod this will be dusgusted in the meeting should i have asked to be there or shall i just await the outcome ?

• Registered
i will find out my fate this week ? as the housing assaouistion and other people are getting together and discussing my Children needs .. i feel like telling them were to shove it but its only another 4 days fingers crossed there yes if there dont i wont be impressed all this because i put a complaint in about how my claim was being dealt with she did say the meetinbg was for this week so just going to see what happens fingers crossed everyone Disappear

• Registered
got a email today saying the meeting isnt going ahead now Smile and if i show im paying off my resent rent arreas i dont think there will have a problem so i sent them my bank statements to show this Smile fingers crossed i should know by friday

• Registered
(06-23-2010, 04:20 PM)mummy to 3 Wrote: got a email today saying the meeting isnt going ahead now Smile and if i show im paying off my resent rent arreas i dont think there will have a problem so i sent them my bank statements to show this Smile fingers crossed i should know by friday

I still wish you'd get someone to represent you ..... it's an awfully stressful thing to have to deal with....... hope friday brings you good news Smile