• Registered
we as parents are faceing a few problems moving house at the moment we are in a private rented house our problems are we have 2 disabled children i can walk up stairs with help the other cannot and im carrying him up and down the stairs which it self is dangerous in case i fall with him Sad we have appiled to our local council and have been put on high pirorty for a bungalow ive bidded on 2 and heard about on this was over 2 mths ago from the word go we have been messed about ive had to do all the ringing around etc now there saying we carnt have the property because of rent arreas i had 10 yrs ago we have also tried to go private and no landlords will take dss as we both dont work due to the Children Sad we stuck as to what to do now and were do we stand on things this is also affecting my heath with back pains etc Angry

• VIP
try to arrange a meeting with them tell them your situation, and also try your local mp, sorry not much help otherwise

• VIP
Do you have a social worker who can help? or a key worker that can speak for you?

• Registered
thanks ill try the mp Smile i know when i lived in leeds he did help Smile yeah we have a key worker but she not much good Sad

• Administrators
Have you tried contacting Shelter for advice yet?
Also what area are you looking for if private was an option?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE