• Established member
Thanks for replies we have bought him headphones to use but refuses to use them, he can be awkward as hell when he wants to be (most of the time), the melatonin is definately not working so if you could find names of anything else that i could ask cahms about that would be great. School is brilliant with Liam when he is tired during the day as they know he has problems but unfortunately Ryan does not get the same consideration and does suffer because of it, I feel so sorry for him, we have put curtains up all around his bunk to at least cut out any light but not much i can do about the noise

• VIP
sorry hun i have no idea, melissa has the thing with her bedroom light, like corinne if you turn it off while shes asleep she just gets up and turns it back on, scared the life out of me first time she did it

• Moderators
the soundasleep pillow are good as unless you have your head on them you cant really hear it i got one for brother in law as he watches telly all night and his brother has to share his room and is kept awake
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TNB0LA/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000TLX020&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=019825Y3SG7FMMPEMYKC you can also get them without the pillow which means u can put them in their own pillowcase if like matt they are funny over their pillow (matt likes feather ones) http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=28861&C=Froogle&U=28861&T=Module

also would ryan be able to wear earplugs which might help block out some of the noise he makes? only other thing i can think of is asking the council if they will help to partition the room so it will block the noise out a bit
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Just curious to your housing situation are you home owners or social housing or private rent?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
Hi dont think i could get help off the council as i am a home owner. We moved to this house so the boys could have there own rooms and then had a little mishap and ended up with a little girl (although couldn't be happier with that little mistake), and couldnt afford the work ourselves as i can only work two days, couldn't get my mum to mind them anymore than that and Liam wont go anywhere else so had to cut my hours right down.