• VIP
no, they said it was a standard thing to ask for a deposit, the whole point in asking for help was not to pay out any additinal money, then they ask for 200 pound??? i don't realy get it

• Registered
oh i forgot to put if you get the grant motobitly will only pay for the cheapest car that suits your needs
you cold try and look for a car which has nil advance payment which might be better for you

• Administrators
So do you only pay the £200 if they will help with the grant?
Or do you pay the £200 for them to consider the grant? (As that would be doddgy Dodgy )
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hello little legs

Ask motability who is available in your area. Also do you know you can apply for financial help with the cost of the deposit for your next car. We are waiting on our 2nd car. The 1st car deposit was £500 this was paid for the 2nd more expensive as we are going for a SPV standard production vehicle with adapataions in which is very expensive also with automatic gears motability are giving the grant towards this of £1,620 we are putting a compulsory contribution towards the car deposit of £380. I had a lot of messing with mobility it also depends on who you get if you end up getting someone who understands etc take their name and alsways ask for them. I got messed about so much and stressed out our 2nd car has only just been ordered since october last year, and also the dealership by us was messing us about as we have adaptations on this next car, so we just went somewhere else. Do try and look as many cars as you needs to go online make a list. Also we are going for a bigger boot as we are getting a wheelchair hoist. x

• Registered
you dont have to pay the £200 for them to consider the grant that just what you have to beable to put down too something like you do on car insurance you have to stand the first £200 there shouldnt charge you anything for the grant say the car was £800 then there would give you a grant of £600 and you put the rest down i thouht about doing this but i wa schanging my car early so i didnt borther with it all hope this helps if you stuck i can get the form i was going to fill in and send it on here for you read