• VIP
yep its one of the Volvo T4 200bhp thingys (just had to call him to ask what it was)

• Registered
hi im a mobilty customer too i recently had a nissan mirca 3 door but had to change early as the needs of my disabled child changed so i changed my car to grand c4 picsso its a fantatsic car had all the mod cons etc and loads of room for the Children and what i like about it is that it has indviedual seats at the back and the rear seats are easy to bring up to convert in into a 7 seater hope hope you a great car very soon Smilethere is loads to choose from

• VIP
just phoned mobility up, not very helpfull to say the least. got fobbed off pratically straight away. also to get a grant for help you have to give them £200 up front first never heard of that before

• Administrators
(06-14-2010, 09:06 AM)little legs Wrote: just phoned mobility up, not very helpfull to say the least. got fobbed off pratically straight away. also to get a grant for help you have to give them £200 up front first never heard of that before

Did they say why they wanted £200?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
what i would do is go round differnt show rooms and see what is best for you this is what i did even though i live in southyorkshire i got my car from leeds as i found this dealer ship to be more happy to help us even ringing us to tell us where thew car was and what date we would expect to get it even the hand over was good went through everyting after 7 days he rang up to see if i was still happy with car Smile which i am as with others on here i too have the grand c4 in semi auto its a great car Smile i have no problems getting both my disabled children into it i paid £995 for the car and later found out when i went to pick it up it the price had dropped on the mobility web site but because i ordered the car when it was at that price thats the price i had to pay which was a bit gutting but hey well worth it

you can get a grant from mobitilty you have to stand the first £200 i didint go down this route
the mats i had to pay for myself but cheap eough from ebay