• Administrators
We have asked the Party Leaders for there views
Today we at Parents of Disabled Children have emailed both leaders of the oppostion,David Cameron and Nick Clegg requesting some clarification on some issues.

Our email outlined the following:

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for taking the time to read my email.

The purpose of my email today is to inform you that me and my partner have set up a website called http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk ,the website itself is non profit and is run to help and assist parents of disabled children,where the community and the site owners offer advice on a number of subjects such as benefit advice and health care advice such as patients rights etc.

We have a preset list of questions that we would like to forward to both party leaders of the opposition in regards to their plans for the future care and benefit's for disabled children.

Would you please be prepared to either issue a statement outlining your plans for disabled children should you win at the next general election or would you be happy for me to forward a list of questions.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

It will be intresting to see if we get a reply from either office and if they can outline there plans should they come into power.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE