• VIP
she never sat up till 13months,crawled at 18 months and she still aint walking.she aint taking either.the physio cant do nethin to help her at the mo as she wnt let them she really screams at them when they try to get her to walk.she was born with torticollis as well. x

• Moderators
hi osullivan1986
father jack is right we are a friendly bunch but we only bite the orrible men Dodgy lol its a bit quieter than normal as we had a meet today at alton towers so i think a lot are still on their way out or like me recovering Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

i know now why u couldnt make the meet father jack u were scared of me and lucy Angel i think i already scared daniel by giving him a hug lol and ppl found the group quicker once i was there with green blue and pink hair Big GrinBig Grin going have put a new pic on here`
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
can i ask what that is??
charlie is seein ot to get seating for him xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
torticollis is another term for wiry neck.the muscles in the right side of her neck wasnt working so she cud only look to the left.

what is seating? xx

• VIP
aww bless her xx can she look to the right now?
its to help him sit and get him using his muscles a bit better
Heart my 2 boys so much