• VIP
hi im lesley i have 2 Children.tyler age 5 and jasmin age 20months.

my son has complex partial epilepsy,absences,dyspraxia,moderate hearing loss in both ears and speech delay.

my daughter is partially sighted,is talking yet and she also has low muscle tone.

• Registered
Hi Lesley, welcome to the friendliest bunch of parents on the net Smile My daughter is almost 18 years old now but I am sure you will get to chat with other parents who share the same experiences as you...... it makes such a difference having this place so stick around and jump in to any conversation, no-one bites, well Lucy and Corrine will try if they've found their false teeth but dont worry.

• VIP
hello lesley x
welcome xx
i have 2 sons a 22 month old who has no problems and an 11 month old who is gastrostomy fed and has low muscle tone and doesnt eat a thing he also goes blue and is always in n out of hosp Sad
i agree with fatherjack its great on here xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
thanks fatherjack.

hi becncharlie i hope u dnt mind me asking but ur 11month old how has the low muscle tone afected him? x

• VIP
he cant sit up etc he can roll over but thats it he has physio but seems like he gets sum were but then he goes 2 steps back Sad how does it affect ur lil one hun??
Heart my 2 boys so much