• Established member
my daughters outgrown her trike it includes back harness knee holders etc

would say age 3 to 7 i think

i can post pics if there is any interest

thanks

Also i am in Devon but i am sure i could box it and send if you are futher afield x

• Established member
Did you sell the trike please? If not am interested. thanks, Sue

(06-10-2010, 12:16 PM)bbear690 Wrote: my daughters outgrown her trike it includes back harness knee holders etc

would say age 3 to 7 i think

i can post pics if there is any interest

thanks

Also i am in Devon but i am sure i could box it and send if you are futher afield x

• Established member
Hi hun

no its still for sale

i am on holiday at the moment but if you want to see some pics i will take some when i get back on tuesday

• Established member
Hi, That sounds brilliant. I'm looking at a different trike right now on this board so can I ask about how much you are asking for yours, where you are in Devon and does it have the parent pole please? Guessing it is the Quest 88 one and excited as this is the one my physio thought would be suitable. Is yours in good condition please?

Sorry to ask so much whilst you on holiday. Hope you having good time

Sue Smile

(08-19-2010, 08:45 AM)bbear690 Wrote: Hi hun

no its still for sale

i am on holiday at the moment but if you want to see some pics i will take some when i get back on tuesday

• Established member
Hi, Have done a bit more research into the Kitten and spoken to Quest 88 and they say it is too small for my daughter - can't believe it thought I'd struck gold. Thank you for answering especially during your holiday and hope you have a good week.
bw
Sue