• Administrators
(08-08-2010, 02:07 PM)adoptivemummy Wrote:
(08-07-2010, 03:47 PM)kim Wrote: I, too have been looking for an alternative as the family fund have altered their income boundaries and we no longer qualify Angry

Me too, we were advised to apply but by the time we did they had changed their thresholds, annoyed with myself really for not applying sooner but Chloe is adopted and we had to wait for the order to come through. Back to the drawing board for an adapted tricycle!

Kirsty x
Hopefully the drawing board is nearly complete Smile
Try newlife
http://www.newlifecharity.co.uk/

They are the type of charity who maybe able to help Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hello 'MumOfMalakai'

If you are looking at funding for a holiday take a look at the website TREFOIL we received from them first time around £500 second time (this year) we received £350 if you apply 2 years on the run you have to reapply in 3 years time to give others a chance. google Trefoil, the max they give for a holiday is £500 you do have to supply references but keep ontop of the references as they are forgetful apply well in advance of your hols and the money can go into a bank account. Good luck with this.

xxx
Angel

• Registered
hi all
if i remember i asked a simler question a few months ago
but mine was about 18 plus charties can`t find any willing to help
we have missed our family fund hoilday this year a big loss to us all !!!!
there is no way i`m able to pull out £500 for a hoilday
which we wil miss greatly
bye bev

WHY IS THERE NOTHING FOR 18 PLUS ?

• VIP
are there any charitys that don;t have a income threshold? We may earn a bit but our mortage is £1000 a month so once we've paid that and all the usual bills and plus we are having to pay electricians and plumbers to sort out the dodgy wiring and plumbing in the new house we don;t really have much left! Would be nice to take the girls to the isle of wight for a week or something similar?!

• Administrators
(08-24-2010, 10:07 PM)luciesmum1 Wrote: are there any charitys that don;t have a income threshold? We may earn a bit but our mortage is £1000 a month so once we've paid that and all the usual bills and plus we are having to pay electricians and plumbers to sort out the dodgy wiring and plumbing in the new house we don;t really have much left! Would be nice to take the girls to the isle of wight for a week or something similar?!
Was it for equipment or a holiday?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE