• Registered
Hi All Disappear
Just wondering if there are any alternatives to the family fund?
I've had a little look around on the web the last couple of days but don't seem to be able to find much out for some reason? Huh

• Administrators
Hi and welcome to the forum,
There are no real generic alternatives but there are charities that can help with certain health conditions.
What were you looking to fund and what condition does your child have?

Some charities can help with equipment and others can even help with holidays. Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(06-08-2010, 01:06 AM)MumOfMalakai Wrote: Hi All Disappear
I've had a little look around on the web the last couple of days but don't seem to be able to find much out for some reason? Huh

I, too have been looking for an alternative as the family fund have altered their income boundaries and we no longer qualify Angry

• Administrators
(08-07-2010, 03:47 PM)kim Wrote:
(06-08-2010, 01:06 AM)MumOfMalakai Wrote: Hi All Disappear

I, too have been looking for an alternative as the family fund have altered their income boundaries and we no longer qualify Angry
Hi kim,
Thanks for posting Smile
Could you just remind me your childs diagnosis as i couldnt see it in the profile Smile
Also in terms of funding what were you looking to obtain?
With that ill see what other charities maybe able to assist you Smile

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(08-07-2010, 03:47 PM)kim Wrote: I, too have been looking for an alternative as the family fund have altered their income boundaries and we no longer qualify Angry

Me too, we were advised to apply but by the time we did they had changed their thresholds, annoyed with myself really for not applying sooner but Chloe is adopted and we had to wait for the order to come through. Back to the drawing board for an adapted tricycle!

Kirsty x
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!