• VIP
Matthew can't sit unaided either, but we had no problems? We sat him on the seats, with our arms round him, holding him on and no one said anything?
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
maybe it was jacobs size but we got asked every time we tried to take him on :-(

• VIP
Maybe? How old is Jacob? Matthew is 6
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
jacob is almost 3 but only 8kg and lives in babygrows so to anyone else he probably just looks like a 6-9mth old baby lol
carrie x

• Registered
we got tickets to legoland via merlins magic wand for my son ben whoo has autism and my nepher tyler who is also on the spectrum. We found the park easily accessible for us all. we went in a group of 11, 4 adults and 7 children. When we arrived we had to show our PROOF of disability to the guest services and they stamped all members in our group with no issues. The exit passes were brilliant, we jumped ahead of Qbot so only had to wait max of 5 minutes for the rides. Staff were brilliant and very helpful. Without the exit passes our day would have been a nightmare! The only issue we had on the day was when another parent who was stood at the exit with a Qbot questioned why we had gone in front of them........once i told him my son had autism and that i would happily lend him out in return for the Qbot he soon shut up and apologised! I feel that there should be a sign explaining what the hand stamps are for and also detailing the PROOF we have to provide to get these hand stamps so people dont assume we get them for an easy ride!