• Registered
(06-07-2010, 06:20 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 11:52 AM)fatherjack Wrote: Is there room to have a static caravan craned in?

I roared with laughter there for a minute thinking of the cranes on the street craning in a caravan Big Grin

There's a big market over here for statics in gardens whilst people either self-build or renovate an old house......... maybe over your way it would look a bit strange though Smile

• Moderators
i knew someone who lived in a 2 bedroom caravan inc her mum dad and brother and not the larger static one either for over a year while they built a 6 bedroom mansion (well near enough one to me when i saw it) you could fit my living room in theirs about 6 times over it was massive. how they managed in that dingy caravan i have no idea though
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
we have a static as a tea room/loo/feed store at the farm, it's surprising how much room they have in them really.

• Administrators
I love Static caravans and personally i would love to own one but her in doors talks me out of it Blush
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE