• VIP
Hello we got this home assessment for the first visit only. The need to come and assess the family etc, they will still need to decide if you qualify or not and they will let you know their decision. x

• Moderators
i didnt have a home visit but my brother did for his daughter, they do random visits think it depends on if they can get a few in each area on same day hehehe it is probably because of all the changes they have made that means they are checking up on more than normal, i would have thought they wouldnt waste their time and staff doing a home visit if you are over the threshhold but you can always try emailing them as they are very good at getting back to you whereas i found phoning just leaves you on the line for ages then getting cut off after half an hour and still not speaking to anybody.
you could do with knowing when the home visit is going to be anyway so an email might get you some answers
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(06-06-2010, 06:02 PM)corinne Wrote: i didnt have a home visit but my brother did for his daughter, they do random visits think it depends on if they can get a few in each area on same day hehehe it is probably because of all the changes they have made that means they are checking up on more than normal, i would have thought they wouldnt waste their time and staff doing a home visit if you are over the threshhold but you can always try emailing them as they are very good at getting back to you whereas i found phoning just leaves you on the line for ages then getting cut off after half an hour and still not speaking to anybody.
you could do with knowing when the home visit is going to be anyway so an email might get you some answers
corinne

Hi,

Apologies for the late response to this. The home visits are not random, the majority of families are visited when they first apply to the Fund. The visit will be used to discuss your application, your requests, and your family's eligibility.

Best wishes,
Becci