• VIP
its going to take us 2 hours that's depending on traffic so going to set off 2 1/2 hours just hope we not late.

• Administrators
Im unsure how we can plan it for those late comers.
Maybe i might be able to leave the tickets at the desk but that would be at those late attendees risk so to speak Blush
I have put Lucy in charge of sending messages to those attending with our mobile number as well so if any circumstances arise drop us a call.
Lucy will message everybody later today.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
I've just checked and we're an hour and a half away - thought it was closer than that! I'm planning on setting off at least a couple of hours before - not that I'm excited at ALL Big Grin
Filled Mattys holiday form today, its supposed to be 2 weeks before, whoops! They don't mind though!
And Corrine - I'm expecting my eldest to inform me that she wants me to have pink hair too after seeing yours!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Hello everyone.

The family wish you all have a wonderful exciting day out and fingers crossed for the weather. Thanks for your wishes for milly our dog. She had her staples (stitches) out this morning she wasnt happy, she will need a tooth removed as its gone up into her gum but we are waiting she is still traumatised, she will have to have a knockout tablet for that one.

THinking of you all on "your special day out"., enjoy yourselves and the children.

xxx

• Administrators
Shall i text you all at 5am Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE