• Registered
(06-06-2010, 06:26 PM)corinne Wrote: i will try and redo my colour before friday so you wont be able to miss me hehehe, its great i have stopped Children crying when they see my hair lolol

And traffic!Confused

• Moderators
naaa thats just my costumes on a night out hehehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Im getting excited now!
Such a shame I cant tell Noah yet Undecided He has no concept of time bless him! Still I guess it will be an even bigger suprise for him eh!
Also panicking Im going to be late Confused Yet I am prob one of the ones that lives the closest!
Got to get the other two to the childminders 1st thing before Noah and I can set off..
Will be an early night for me (children allowing of course!)

And so sorry to hear about your dog Diane xXx Hope she is ok

• Moderators
we are about 15 miles away and will get matt up at normal time so we have no excuse for being late Big Grin unless its me driving which means we will get lost so think mark will be driving there and i will drive back as he will be exhausted as matt says its dad who is going on the rides with him not mum (typical teenage boy who doesnt want to be seen with his mum in public Big Grin)
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Established member
We are really looking forward to Friday, but have a bit of a dilema, we are coming from Liverpool so will be looking at a journey of at least ihr 45m and we are dropping our dog off on the way to be looked after for the day. Just really worried that we will be late and don't want to inconvienience anyone, arrgggg.