• VIP
Hello Daniel the family wont be able to attend the day out. R dog was in a very bad train accident and she was hit by a train trying to retrieve her ball shes just had her hip operation shes covered in bruises and has been shaved from her back to her legs, and she needs looking after very closely we cant leave her on her own for long. We can only let her out for toilet duties. Good job we are covered by pet insurance its cost us over £2,000 but you know what insurance companies are like!! Will let you know how she gets on. Sorry to let you all down. I hope the weather stays fine for everyone. x

• VIP
are we wearing badges of who we are? getting a little excited now!!

• Moderators
sorry to hear about your dog diane, hope he gets better soon

jackandcloesmum
dont think i will need a badge hehehe unless someone else is planning to dye their hair???, prob need one if we are to be called by name rather than shug or duck though i am terrible with ppls names hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
lol no i think we will know you! so its you or your hair we looking forWink

• Moderators
i will try and redo my colour before friday so you wont be able to miss me hehehe, its great i have stopped Children crying when they see my hair lolol
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.