• Administrators
(11-19-2009, 10:07 PM)becky29 Wrote: about what he can turn into a plane next. ooh thats a thought pitures of planes on it or more creative plane picture shaped tags!!!!

I cant give blue peter instructions for thatBig Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
try having a look at http://www.togs4specialsprogs.com

They are based in Essex and the woman is absolutely lovely. She is getting a lot of abuse off bigger companies because her prices are so low and she undercuts them on every product she does. She has a disabled granddaughter and so has a real understanding of disability and the problems in getting special clothes and equipment at reasonable prices. She makes and designs most of it herself and her stuff is gorgeous

We have a special hat with ear flaps to muffle sound for Thomas on order as well as a custom made weighted blanket. We bought a weighted lap cushion and some catchees which were so cheap we almost fell over lol
Keely x

• Registered
I have a pink, weighted blanket.to give away. Its to heavy to post but if anyone would like to collect it, Im in the Wirral Smile

• Administrators
(05-03-2010, 06:38 PM)dottie lottie Wrote: I have a pink, weighted blanket.to give away. Its to heavy to post but if anyone would like to collect it, Im in the Wirral Smile

Please post this on the following section as well:
http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/special-needs-items-for-sale-or-wanted-f-30.html

Im sure it will get snapped up so thank for sharing this. Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE