Adult £19.95
Child (4-16 years) £11.95
Senior (60+) £13.95
Student £12.95
Disabled/Carer £8.95
Disabled Child £5.00
Further discounts offered online

What was the venue like?
Beautiful grounds and buildings with plenty to see and do for most however a 100% no go for those with mobility problems such as wheelchairs and pushchairs or even those with general walking difficulty and due to lack of disabled freindly procedures one to avoid if you have children with behavioural issues.

What is your overall impression of the facilities?

In all honesty the Warwick Castle website does warn that those with mobility problems would find the castle hard to navigate due to the old fashioned buildings.
There are things to do for those with mobility issues however if you are planning a day out you will be lucky to use about 25% of the castle which would be the outside areas so take an umbrella.

The queues were very big and the queue time was approx 45 minutes long and there were no fast access options for disabled people which could make it a very hard choice for many parents.

Obviously the building predated disabled access rules and therefore access is very restricted however this does not explain the lack of procedures to make the day easier such as quicker access to queues and signposting disabled toilets as i came across one on the whole site by chance rather than by sign posting and this had a queue of approx 10 people.
The shows were also not disabled freindly with no viewing bays allocated to disabled people and therefore would have to blend into the normal crowds which would be very difficult.
There is also no reason why the attraction does not make the outdoor experiences much more disabled freindly and therefore i am sorry to say i cannot recommend the attraction as one which is disabled freindly.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE