• Moderators
yeah matt does like wales, he isnt in a wheelchair so thats not a problem just need somewhere that has plenty of buses that go quite local so he can catch as many as possible (does his bus pass work in wales??) i end up walking round shops as mark and his brother go on bus with matt he doesnt really like me joining in this activity apart from keeping him fed hehe

oh had my comet card this morning so going to have look for a dearer freezer so may get a frost free one Big Grin it says can only be used for refridgeration items and insurance on it
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
My freezer is a frost free one and wow, I don't know how I managed without one before, no more getting the hairdryer and trying to chip away at ice, it's amazing! Big Grin

• VIP
Argos are selling a Bush frost free freezer for £160.00

• Moderators
its got to be comet, we broke the last fridge freezer well i say we but it was mark who stabbed the ice with a knife and went straight through it and broke the thingie and we been stuck with just a chest freezer since and i dont like them as can never find what i want and keep throwing stuff away as the seal has gone so it over freezes stuff too lol wow i put fridge freezer as third thing cause i though i would only get one item and now reading this i really do need to get the freezer sorted so glad they gave me the comet card as well mmmmmmmmmmm guess i going to be skint when i get it as i will be filling it with loads of food Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.