• Administrators
where else you thinking of going?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
matt will want to go on his usual trips to chester and birkenhead but might try persuade him a bit further afield for some different buses just a matter of finding decent bus stations as i hate shrewsbury one as its a horseshoe shape so running back and forth lol but thats more cause of matt because he always wants the bus thats on the other side
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Chester Zoo is the only place i know in Chester and only went there recently Smile
Matt sounds so sweet with his buses and im sure would be great at the passenger surveys Smile
Sure sounds like a busy summer for you Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hi

The Blue Planet Aquarium in Chester is really good and has a lift and a cafe. There is an outside play area too, and they have otters outside too.

I went with my son to the school a couple of weeks ago, and the school arranged for a loan of wheelchair from them. All good, and we had a lovely day.

Bye

Ginny

By the way, I live in Liverpool and you can get a ferry from Birkenhead over to Liverpool. There is lots to see and do here. The Museum is free and has lifts too. We also have the waterfront to walk along and enjoy too.

• Registered
Dont forget about Wales!!! there's loads to do, places to spend an hour, a day , a week....... or like me, moved here! Lots of things just off the A55 and almost all wheelchair friendly as well.