• VIP
Aww good result! I applied for Family Fund for the first time this year and we got £320 for a tumble dryer and £500 for a holiday - we're going on the holiday in 3 weeks to Haven near Skegness, can't wait! Smile

• Moderators
i am window shopping at moment looking for a freezer, just in time with this weather as we will be filling it will ice lollies as ice cream man is costing a fortune keeping matt happy hehehehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(05-25-2010, 04:40 PM)corinne Wrote: well i cant fault the staff at travel lodge near blackpool footie ground, they didnt even blink when i hit the wall, door and lift with the mobility scooter hehe they just asked why we didnt book a ground floor lol but we wanted same floor as parents as tend to swap tea bags or milk hehe and i had hired the scooter on second day. we only chose it for price and apart from being a big tight with the teabags and milk (we got our own from aldi Big Grin) it was great.
corinne

Yep when you find a good Hotel or Guest house you hang on to it lol, the couple didn't say a word when Christopher tried to eat the curtain and left a big hole in it.
Lynn said it was excuse for her to get new ones lol it has been a running joke for a while lol.

Bernie
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• VIP
well done !Smile

• VIP
(05-25-2010, 05:45 PM)Berniethebolt Wrote: Yep when you find a good Hotel or Guest house you hang on to it lol, the couple didn't say a word when Christopher tried to eat the curtain and left a big hole in it.
Lynn said it was excuse for her to get new ones lol it has been a running joke for a while lol.

Bernie

Oh that made me giggle!