• Moderators
well got a letter this morning after i had applied online and because it was over 2 years i had to reapply with the form didnt know until i read the letter that i had changed what i had asked for oops hehe
i have got £400 for days out as cant take matt on holidays esp haven caravans "shiver" lol and they are sending a comet card for £450 to get a fridge freezer and 5 yrs insurance but as have got a fridge (applied originally in january and couldnt wait as thought i would only get the one thing) so just need a freezer now as chest freezer is on its last legs and we end up wasting food that is on the bottom Blush
did apply for the proloquo2go but that was declined, would have prefered the ipod to the fridge but matt has savings from ema so he can buy his own Big Grin
so all in all a lot better result than i expected, wish i had pushed mark to apply each year rather than leaving it for a couple of years due to them losing our application which put me off filling in forms again Big GrinBig Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Well done Corinne

This is the 1st year we can't get as we are just over the the money threshold we always got something towards a hoilday.

Enjoy your days out

Bernie
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• Moderators
well matt is 17 in a week or so, so think this is the last time we will be able to apply, think matt has already decided where a few trips are going to be lol, might take him to the travel lodge in blackpool where we stayed a few weeks ago (without him) just for the one night its on a bus route as well so should be good and if we book early only £19 a room so if it doesnt work out we not lost much Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Oh we'r going to Blackpool in July ourself go there every year but I think this will be our last year Christopher is just getting to heavy and hard to handle,
but it was fun while it lasted
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• Moderators
well i cant fault the staff at travel lodge near blackpool footie ground, they didnt even blink when i hit the wall, door and lift with the mobility scooter hehe they just asked why we didnt book a ground floor lol but we wanted same floor as parents as tend to swap tea bags or milk hehe and i had hired the scooter on second day. we only chose it for price and apart from being a big tight with the teabags and milk (we got our own from aldi Big Grin) it was great.
corinne