• Administrators
Oh my god, can you believe it. A mom of 11 claimed Disability premium in her tax credits for NINE of her children Dodgy,including one child that she INVENTED!! how in gods name do these people get away with it?? and how do these people come up with these ideas in the first place???

Truly Shocking!!!!Angry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223561/Mother-12-swindled-52-000-benefits-claiming-healthy-children-disabled-walks-free-court.html

• Registered
I am stunned. How can they give this to fradulent people when the rest of us have to jump through hoops! I'm speechless!

• Administrators
None of them were even disabled in the first place!!! I mean, really, how do they do it???

• Registered
my next door neighbour is in the process of suddlenly declaring her child autistic - a 6 year old in a four year olds body!!!!! we have known her husband for 8 years and even he says it is total crap and he says it all based on the one time she line up some nail varnishes. its upset me that she seemed really interested in when id been for an assesment with my Children - turns out she was just finding out information. she even tried to get her a place in our local special school all even before having even a doctors appointment (also her health visitor has already informed her that her daughter is autistic - which i didnt know the health visitor could do!!!)

• Administrators
oh my god some people. If the husband thinks its crap why let her go ahead? why put your child through going to a special school when they have no need? she would be taking the place of a child that could really benefit from it!! And she must have some pretty amazing health visitor to diagnose like that Big Grin I'd probably laugh if it didnt irritate me so much Sad