• Registered
I know what you're saying with the training, it's 5 years but as well as her A levels being taken when she was 16 she is almost qualified as an equine scientist through a distance learning college too...... she has hell of a brain on her!
I can only take credit for supporting her choices, I have friends whose Children have no ambition and some whose ambitions have never been encouraged as well.
I have also been a useful wallet, taxi, horse-poo shoveller and shopping trolley Wink

• VIP
well done!! very inspiring, such a "get on with it attitude" good on you, you have obviously encouraged and supported your daughter, do take some credit you deserve it!!
I never thought it would happen to me.

• VIP
your daughter sounds amazing, and you both such inspirations to others, makes me want to hug people (Smile)

• VIP
It's great to hear about other parents views and experiences it's good to know that we'r not alone

Lovely to hear all about you Fatherjack

Bernie
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• Registered
It is a good thing that Daniel introduced this feature every month, I know we pick up bits and pieces about each other through posting on the wide variety of topics but this is a nice addition Smile
Thanks again everyone for your kind words, from me and daughter.