Posts: 120 | Threads: 14
Joined: Dec 2009
Reputation: 1

  • VIP
(04-13-2011, 10:34 AM)Kate Bulman Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 09:08 PM)keelyjrs Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 09:03 PM)Kate Bulman Wrote: Hi everyone,

how do you find out what the age is in your area? i am witney in oxfordshire




I looked on the website for our local pct ad it said it was 4, but then my health visitor said we could still get it, even though Thomas won't be 4 til July. Have you got a specialist health visitor or health visitors clinic you can speak to?

Hi not as far as i know and i cant see it anywhere on any website Undecided have asked my sons disabilities social worker to help me find out.
i think info like this should be ready available.
This is the problem we have with everything.. no one tells you what you are entitled to and what help is available. It is a constant struggle to find out info and then a battle to actually get the help in place!!

Your social worker should know and I'm pretty sure she should be able to make a referral to your local continence service x
Keely x

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)