Posts: 93 | Threads: 27
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation: 0

  • VIP
I've touched on this subject before I think but just wanted to ask again!
Now that we have a diagnosis and are in reciept of DLA could I now approach my housing association regarding secure fencing and gates?
As in will I stand more of a chance of them doing it or will I have to apply for some sort of grant?
Im going to call them tomorrow but just wondered, I always get these ideas when offices are closed! lol

Thanks x

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)