• Registered
Hi im Tia i live in bathgate west lothian. Im looking to hear from mums with children with disabiltys that loive in scotland or close enough to me to maybe meet up. x
Mummy to a very special little girl with Septo optic dysplasia, Diabetes Insipidus, Adrenal supressant and Infantile spasms.

• VIP
Tia I am in Falkirk so very close to you and would love to meet up with you( I posted a reply to one of your threads re groups). My children are older than yours but hopefully that does not matter too much! I have 4 children 22,20, 15 and 12.
The 22 yearold has nonspecific LD the 15 year old a rare chromosomal condition (Smith Magenis) and the 12 year old has severe spastic dyskinetic CP with visual impairment. If you want to get in touch I will give you my phone nr. Hazel

• Registered
Hi your oldest child is 1 year older than me lol. Oh yeh were you the one that posted saying your daughter went to the blind school?
Isnt that in edinburgh? If so how does she get there every day.
Yeh id love to meet up be good too talk to someone else who has went through man of the same things i have even tho our children dont have the same disablilty we stay have shared hospital experiences and lots more. x
Mummy to a very special little girl with Septo optic dysplasia, Diabetes Insipidus, Adrenal supressant and Infantile spasms.

• VIP
Hope is at the Royal Vlind Scool and is taxied in every day; it makes it a lomng day but well worth it. She does go to the local mainstream school on a Friday.
Going to see if I can find out how to pm you with my number. Hazel
(05-10-2010, 06:04 PM)hazel52 Wrote: Hope is at the Royal Vlind Scool and is taxied in every day; it makes it a lomng day but well worth it. She does go to the local mainstream school on a Friday.
Going to see if I can find out how to pm you with my number. Hazel

will not me message have not posted enough; my nr is 01324 671089. Hazel

• VIP
Tia I went into the sensory centre here in Falkirk this pm and asked if there was an equivelent in the LOthians but there is not. They did say however there is a social worker based at St Johns Hospital in Livingston who is purely for the visually impaired. I do not know if you have had contact with them but they should know of groups etc. Hazel