• Administrators
the first always takes longer, think ours took about 2/3months a bit like dla but it depends how busy they are. ive herd some be shorter and others longer. they might be able to give you an indication if you phone them...i think they write back to you to say they've recieved you application so maybe phone then - if it doesnt state on the letter Smile

xx

• VIP
Mine was pretty quick, it was my first application so I was quite surprised! I sent it off and just over a week later I got a call to arrange a visit, she told me on the visit that she was accepting my application. The longest bit has been waiting for it to actually come through, but I think that's because I'm getting driving lessons so had to also wait for BSM to contact me.

• VIP
(05-07-2010, 07:50 PM)kinderegg Wrote: Hi family fund, would my son be able to qualify for help from you. He is 18 years old has Aspergers and would love to learn to drive, if this is a stupid question feel free to ignore, I have no idea about grants/benefits etc.

Hi,

As others have rightly pointed out, I'm afraid we can only help children aged 17 and under because of the limitations on our funding.

Best wishes,
Family Fund

• VIP
Ive just passed my theory test Dance today with family fund driving lessons grant so im just waiting for them to release the rest of my hours does anyone know how long that will take.
Mum of 2 lovely boys[Image: smiley-angelic008.gif]

[Image: weight.png]

• VIP
(05-10-2010, 03:36 PM)katala Wrote: Ive just passed my theory test Dance today with family fund driving lessons grant so im just waiting for them to release the rest of my hours does anyone know how long that will take.

Congratulations! If you contact the BSM's Family Fund department on 0845 300 6586 they will be able to tell you how long it will take.

Best wishes,
Family Fund