• VIP
Hi family fund, would my son be able to qualify for help from you. He is 18 years old has Aspergers and would love to learn to drive, if this is a stupid question feel free to ignore, I have no idea about grants/benefits etc.
I DON'T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE!!! I HAVE ONE OF MY OWN!!!Fight

• Administrators
(05-07-2010, 07:50 PM)kinderegg Wrote: Hi family fund, would my son be able to qualify for help from you. He is 18 years old has Aspergers and would love to learn to drive, if this is a stupid question feel free to ignore, I have no idea about grants/benefits etc.

Hi,
Family fund provide funds for those aged 17 and under.
Does your son recieve mobility allowance at all?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(05-08-2010, 06:03 AM)Daniel Wrote:
(05-07-2010, 07:50 PM)kinderegg Wrote: Hi family fund, would my son be able to qualify for help from you. He is 18 years old has Aspergers and would love to learn to drive, if this is a stupid question feel free to ignore, I have no idea about grants/benefits etc.

Hi,
Family fund provide funds for those aged 17 and under.
Does your son recieve mobility allowance at all?

he gets the low rate mobility,, better then nothing
I DON'T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE!!! I HAVE ONE OF MY OWN!!!Fight

• Administrators
(05-08-2010, 09:54 AM)kinderegg Wrote: he gets the low rate mobility,, better then nothing
No option there then.
As young people, aged between 16 and 24 and in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component, may be eligible for help towards the cost of driving lesson from motability.
So sorry it seems that that rules that option out as well.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Thats me just sent my family fund application of today. how long for a 1st application does it usually take?
Mummy to a very special little girl with Septo optic dysplasia, Diabetes Insipidus, Adrenal supressant and Infantile spasms.