• Registered
Hi i have recently applied for a family fund for driving lessons to make it easier for me to get my daughter to hospital and doctor appointments. How many driving lessons do they normally give you?
Mummy to a very special little girl with Septo optic dysplasia, Diabetes Insipidus, Adrenal supressant and Infantile spasms.

• Administrators
as far as i'm aware they usually award you a package of so many lessons, 2 goes at the theory and practical. i'm not certain but i think another member said they recieved 50hours worth of actual lessons

xx

• Registered
That would be great, I know it takes ages to hear back from them.
Do they just offer you one thing i put down driving lessons and sensory toys and carseat this is my 1st spplication to them.
Mummy to a very special little girl with Septo optic dysplasia, Diabetes Insipidus, Adrenal supressant and Infantile spasms.

• VIP
I have JUST passed my test thanks to the lovely lovlies at the family fund!!!!!!Jiggle
I was given a package of 2 goes at the theory, 2 goes at the practical, all thebooks and cd rom, and 45 hours of driving lessons.
I didn't use all of the hours, so I am now doing the pass plus for free too!
Good luck!! It's the best feeling to finally hold that licence in your hand....I keep thinking it was all a dream!

• Administrators
And isnt it normally that if you go for the driving lessons you cannot apply the next year?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE